Date(s) - 04/04/2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Orangery Maleny
About the workshop
The most popular shopping hours for consumers are 8 pm to 10 pm, with the shopping carried out from their home. Get your business online to cash in on these sales!
You will leave the workshop:
- With the ability to build your own online store
- Understanding the concept of dropshipping and how to take advantage to grow your business
- Understanding e-commerce feed channels – Google, Facebook & Instagram
- Utilising the myriad of payment/cart options to achieve sales (Afterpay, EzyPay etc)
- Knowing how to drive customers to your store by nurturing sales leads and maximising conversion
- Understanding what is going to get you RESULTS!
Caleb’s passion is to see bottom-line results, after the implementation and execution of customised growth strategies for SMEs. He is the founder of The Growth Agency, which employs a team of specialists combining cutting-edge digital marketing practices with sales technology and methods to ensure business growth for its clients. Since its founding, The Growth Agency has experienced significant growth itself, opening offices in Brisbane, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong. Caleb is now focusing on giving back to the business community, by presenting and assisting SMEs to embrace the digital world. His message is simple – it’s never been easier for SMEs to successfully market locally, nationally and globally!
Thursday 4 April 2019
- 5.30pm – 7.30pm
$18.41 inc GST & booking fee
Book online at the Business Station (Eventbrite) HERE
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with Sunshine Coast Council, Maleny Commerce and RDA Sunshine Coast